Google
 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

January Transfer Window : Drogba Wants To Quit


DIDIER DROGBA gave the clearest hint yet he wants to quit Chelsea by confessing: I know how to get out of my nightmare.

The striker — left on the bench for an hour of last night’s draw with Bordeaux — described the last six months as the “worst of my life”.

SunSport revealed yesterday Drogba secretly met Inter Milan’s vice-president Marco Branca in London on Monday.

And, after being banned for three games for hurling a coin at Burnley fans during a Carling Cup tie, Drogba admitted: “You can say the last six months have been the worst in my career.

“It’s been really tough for me. But I’ve been through difficult moments before so I know how to get myself out of these.”

Then, when asked how he would achieve that, the Ivory Coast star ominously smiled and replied: “I will do it.”

Drogba, 30, showed remorse for what happened during the Burnley match.

He told Sky Sports: “It was a reaction. Maybe, it was too much. I feel like what I’ve done is really, really, really, really bad.

“So it’s better for me to be quiet on that and to be back on the pitch and playing, doing what I know best.”

1 comment:

ayulatonline said...

i will advise you to leave chelsea for realmadrid because playing for madrid will boost your moral. Even the coach will gladly accept you.

Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results News

BBC Sport | Football | UK Edition

BBC Sport | Football | Gossip | UK Edition

Football - The Sun

Google News - English Premier League

Yahoo! Sport : Premier League

SkySports.com Premier League - News

Eyefootball: Football News

ITV Football

Eyefootball: Football News

Daily Star :: Football Feed

Clubcall Sport | Football

mirror.co.uk - Football

Goal.com News - English - United Kingdom

guardian.co.uk Football: Premier League

Telegraph Sport | Premiership Football

Soccerway.com

timeslive

Arsenal.com - Arsenal FC News Headlines

Chelsea

the Mail online | Football

VitalFootball Premiership

Scotsman.com Sport - Football - English

TheFA.com | Home

Sportinglife Headlines

USATODAY.com Soccer - Top Stories

Reuters: Football News

CNN.com - Football

FIFA.com - News

UEFA.com - News

The Independent - Premier League RSS Feed

football.co.uk NewsWire

EatSleepSport Football Headlines

Sports News from Times Online

Sunday Mirror - Sport - Football

ESPNsoccernet

TEAMtalk | English Premier League

GiveMeFootball.com Premier League News Headlines

England Mad

tribalfootball.com